March 31, 2017

Challenge #19 Winners

Today I am sharing our winners for Challenge #19... 

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to enter and play along. The entries were all so amazing, I wish everyone could win! I loved seeing all the beautiful fall-inspired creations!
We start a new challenge on the first and hope you will join in again... and don't forget to ask your crafty friends to join as well!

Again, I let Random.org choose the winners and entered those of you that used Pink and Main products twice. In this challenge, and going forward, the 'Top of the Class' prize will go to someone using Pink and Main products in their entry.

Congrats to our 'Top of the Class' winner who gets $25 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
  9. Memoriesbymanda: One Card, Three Challenge


Congrats to our 'Outta This World' winner who gets $15 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
16. Jessica Lin
 
Congrats to our 'Spotted and Loved' winner who gets $5 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
3. Nicola Gold

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner. How do I claim my prize?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same question as well... Can't seem to find the contact information.

      Delete
    2. Looks like we all have the same question
      Congrats ladies.

      Delete
    3. You can email me at info@pinkandmain.com If you will set up an account on our website first, I can then add the prize to your account. Thanks and congrats! :) -Michelle

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Have fun choosing your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies!! Enjoy your new treasures!!!❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the lucky winners! WOO-HOO!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the win and the fun challenge!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for my prize. I've already checked out your site for what I want! Might wait to see the new April release.

    ReplyDelete