August 31, 2016

Challenge #12 Winners

Today I am sharing our winners for Challenge #12... 

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to enter and play along. The entries were all so amazing, I wish everyone could win! I loved seeing the variety of shakers!
 
We start a new challenge tomorrow and hope you will join in again... and don't forget to ask your crafty friends to join as well!

Again, I let Random.org choose the winners and entered those of you that used Pink and Main products twice. In this challenge, and going forward, the 'Top of the Class' prize will go to someone using Pink and Main products in their entry.

Congrats to our 'Top of the Class' winner who gets $25 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
8. KT Fit Kitty (Pink and Main stamps)


Congrats to our 'Outta This World' winner who gets $15 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
1. Emma D
 
Congrats to our 'Spotted and Loved' winner who gets $5 to spend at www.pinkandmain.com... 
7. Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou: A Gift For A Specia
Winners, don't forget to grab your badges and display them proudly on your blog, and contact me at info@pinkandmain.com to claim your prizes. Thanks again to everyone who entered the challenge and I look forward to seeing more creations by you all! 
Keep living the creative life! -Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AWESOME! Thanks so much for the win! I LOVE my Pink and Main Stamps! So happy and excited to be able to get some more! I will add the badge to my blog with pride and I'll contact you right away! Congrats to Emma and Chriss as well!

    ReplyDelete